Challenge #1 – A Bible Quiz
- How many books are there in the whole Bible?
- How many books are there in the Old Testament?
- How many books are there in the New Testament?
- In which Testament would you look for the Sermon on the Mount?
- In which Testament would you look for the story of Jonah and the great fish?
- How many of the New Testament books are called the Gospels?
- In what book of the Bible would you read about Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego?
- What is the first book in the Bible?
- What is the last book in the Bible?
- If you opened the Bible in the middle, what book would you find?
Challenge #2 – What Relation?
How are the following Bible characters related?
- Cain and Abel (Genesis 4, especially v.8)
- Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 21, especially v.3)
- Mary and Martha (Luke 10:38,39)
- Aquila and Priscilla (Acts 18:2)
- Moses and Aaron (Exodus 4:14)
- Eunice and Lois (2 Timothy 1:5)
- Peter and Andrew (Matthew 4:18)
- Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5)
- Joseph and Benjamin (Genesis 42:3,4)
- David and Absalom (2 Samuel 18:33)
Challenge #3 – A Bible Town Acrostic
The first letter of each answer forms the name of a Bible town you know.
The name of Jacob’s youngest son. (Genesis 35:18)
A stone that told what God had done. (1 Samuel 7:12)
A saint who showed great unbelief. (John 20:24)
One who to God poured out her grief. (1 Samuel 1:15)
A man to save his life who fled. (Genesis 19:18-22)
A queen who filled another’s stead. (Esther 2:17)
A king who had God’s witness slain. (Matthew 14:3-11)
And a man whose prayers stayed the rain. (1 Kings 17:1)
He lived the longest here below. (Genesis 5:25)
buy essay fast online